AD1 Header

Type Here to Get Search Results !

AD 2 Ads Placement

Advertisement

I don't want to go home in a coffin Pakistani appeal to the newly elected US President Joe Biden

I don't want to go home in a coffin.

 I don't want to go home in a coffin.

 For the first time in my life, I want to hug my 18-year-old son. Why did this Pakistani appeal to the newly elected US President Joe Biden?

 I do not believe in revenge, but I believe that the world should know what has happened to me and that it is important to bring it to light instead of hiding it. These are the words of Ahmed, who has been imprisoned at Guantanamo Bay for the past 18 years.  The slaves belong to Rabbani.  They were sold to the CIA on a small charge of terrorism.

 In a letter to US President-elect Joe Biden, Ahmed Ghulam Rabbani said, "I know that you too have suffered a great deal in your life. I lost my wife and daughter in the first car accident in 1972."  The grief of losing my young son at the hands of a brain tumor after that, that's why I think you have a broken heart and he will not only sympathize with me and the people in this horrible prison but also  We will also understand their pain.

  Ahmed Ghulam Rabbani was abducted from Karachi in 2002. He was working as a taxi driver in Karachi.  He belonged to the Rohingya community in Pakistan.  He asserted that his confession had been obtained through torture, and that his confession had been obtained through torture.

 Ahmed Ghulam Rabbani also said that under the supervision of Biden, a report on torture of prisoners was prepared by the CIA in 2014 in which Ahmed Shah was also mentioned. According to this report, 540 days without any report.  Ahmad Shah was held captive by the CIA in Afghanistan and subjected to the worst torture.

  Ahmed also said that physical violence as well as mental torture was the worst form of torture.  In which it was said that the woman screaming in the next room is your wife who is not only being abused by the soldiers but will also be killed later.

  Ahmed added that by imprisoning him and others like him at Guantanamo Bay, the United States was spending  140,00 a year that could be saved.

 The US president moved to the White House soon after he was sworn in. It would be a reward for his struggle. If Ahmad Shah had been free, he would have been able to reach some point in 18 years, but only four months after his abduction.  He could not even touch his son Jawad who was born later.

Imprisonment

 He has been on hunger strike for the last seven years.  As a result, they have lost a lot of weight and the authorities forcibly pass food through the nostrils into their stomachs once a day to save their lives.  This food sometimes goes into the respiratory tract instead of the esophagus, causing severe discomfort and causing permanent headaches.

 On this occasion, Ahmad Ghulam Rabbani appealed to the US President that he has become very weak and does not want to go home on the coffin but wants to touch his 18-year-old son for the first time before he dies.

 Ahmed Ghulam Rabbani's letter is going viral on social media and I hope it will reach the US President and I hope he will make a positive decision in this regard.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad